KO Copper Drinking Set
Your ultimate support for holistic lifestyle and companion for Yoga, Pilates, work, any indoor and outdoor activities you enjoy!
Copper is highly-recognized in Ayurveda to bring amazing holistic benefits and is widely incorporated in ancient Indian traditions, recommended by Yoga and Ayurveda experts as part of Dinacharya (daily routine).
Most of us in India traditionally store our water in a copper vessel (which is known as “Tamra Jal” in Ayurvedic medicine). This is practiced to balance the three doshas in our body (Kapha, Vata, and Pitta) by gently infusing the water with the positive health properties of copper. Studies show that copper also turns water into natural alkaline water, which helps balance your body’s pH levels.
Our KO Copper bottles are handcrafted with pride by skilled artisans using traditional engraving techniques. A top-quality product that has been laboratory tested to comply with EU Directive 98/83/EC.
To experience its maximum benefits, let your water sit overnight in the bottle and consume it first thing in the morning for a healthy dose of Copper nutrients necessary for a better life and mood.
- 1 Copper bottle
- 2 Copper cups
- Handmade in India
- Made our of 99.7% pure Copper
- Leakproof: Cap with Silicone Seal
- Lightweight and Easy-transport
- Capacity: 1 Liter/1000 mL
- Dimension: 11.42 x 3.54 x 3.54 in
- Weight: 14Oz
- Wash before use.
- A copper smell is normal and expected due to the materials used.
- Do not deep fridge the bottle.
- Do not use the bottle for storing anything other than water.
- Flavorings can be added after the water, but please be aware acidic liquids may react with the metal.
- Not for carbonated drinks.
- Not for hot drinks.
- Wash with warm water and mild soap or saltwater.
HOW TO WASH:
To clean the inside, we recommend putting lemon juice (or naturally fermented vinegar) and a tablespoon of salt into the bottle. Add warm water, shake the bottle and pour the liquid out.
We do not recommend cleaning in a dishwasher.
We take pride in our mission to stay kind.
Any unfavorable result due to improper use and unrecommended application of the products to the body areas and misuse are neither the responsibility of Kansa Organics nor its affiliates.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This item is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.